Sunflower Beach Sarong
This variant is currently sold out
- Chiara is 175 cm and wears sz S/M
- Fits true to size, take your normal size.
- Designed to be worn loose
- Hand dyed and sewn lovingly in Bali
- Lightweight silky bamboo rayon
Summer for us is all about the beach, long drives, hot days in the sun and embracing taking as little as possible with us. Our take on the modern beach sarong features a classic wrap around with stitched detailing around the skirt.
Crafted in tones of cornflower, golden lemon and earth soaked brown, this is our ode to the larger-than-life colour from a field of sunflowers. The fabric is dyed into a soft blue tone and then drops of dye are splashed onto the fabric, one after the other. The final hand-dyed print is then dunked into pools of water under the Balinese sun.
Also available in Blaze.